Join us for a celebration evening of BSEEN and a showcase of the fantastic student & graduate led businesses that we’ve supported over the past few years.
Established in 2009, BSEEN has supported over 1000 students & recent graduates to launch their new ventures in Birmingham through a combination of incubation space, an intensive bootcamp, funding & mentoring. This event is all about celebrating their successes – many of the businesses will be exhibiting at the event and will be sharing their entrepreneurial journey with us.
We will also be joined by three guest speakers:
- Matt Smith, Director of the Centre for Entrepreneurs
- Daniel Bridgewater, Founder of Buckt (Birmingham 30 Under 30)
- Cleo Morris, Founder of MyDine & BSEEN Alumni
- Meet our student & graduate entrepreneurs at the exhibition – working in tech, food, social enterprise & more
- Network with our mentors, supporters and the wider Birmingham entrepreneurial community
- Discover more about & support student & graduate entrepreneurship in Birmingham
- Find out about how you can get involved – either as a budding entrepreneur or a supporter
17:00 – 18:00: Drinks Reception – Networking & Exhibition
18:00 – 18:45: Welcome from the BSEEN University Partners
18:45 – 20:00: Food – More Networking & Exhibition
Register through Eventbrite here.